Thursday, April 18, 2019

Update


Do you have any plan for Easter? I don't. Sorry to dissapoint you but the only plan I have is to spend a quality time with my daughter for 2 weeks, at home. I still don't know what to do for the next 2 weeks but I know we will be doing something. Fun. Hopefully. I need to start looking at the activities done at home for a 5 year old.  

Taking a nice walk to the park everyday should not be a bad idea. We live 5 minutes away from Paris, and if you really look, there are TONS of free fun activities to do there. I need to look. then. Will keep you update about it, if you know a place, or an activity, if you know anything please let me know in the comment. 

Back to work. 

Should I re-update you what I have been doing these days? Since the last blog post is like 1 year and 1 month ago? not obliged right..  But I am thinking this is a personal blog of a jewelry creator, woman, mother, wife.. I think I owe you an update about personal stuff.  If you are following me on instagram @lesbijouxdesiany you have perhaps had some updates on what happened. But no it is not the same. For me, the blog should be intimate. 

Perhaps I won't be having anybody reading this, so this gives me some liberty to write whatever I would like to write. This is a good thing :)

Do you write stuff to yourself? Like something that is bothering you that needs to be out somehow. I do. And I still keep them in secret right now. Don't worry I will not share that with you, because they are just junks that needs to get out of my chest. This is my soul cleansing mechanism that seems to be working, so I am doing it. 

So here, the plan was to update what is happening with me, in terms of creativity and what are the things I learn in that department. And I also keep a journal of meditation, books I read that means a lot, and I feel like it is too bad if I don't share that to anyone.  I love taking gorgeous scenes that I would love to also share here.

I love to write, and when I was a teenager I do it on a daily basis. Nothing serious you guys, sometimes a poem, and most of the times are about boys, oops. I find refuge in writing.  My family told me to never write about anything of what I feel. I understand from their point of view, they don't want their daughter to be judged by others. My Chinese descendant upbringing had always remind me that the women are judged by her background or things she did in the past (damn!) So keeping a blog, even to a 39 years old me who had been living in a free country for more than half of her life, I still have this voice behind me that says, "Don't say anything, if not you will be judged." 

I would love to overthrow that idea, and I am, I disagree with it. but the nagging voice is still there. It is like a combat, sometimes you win sometimes the voice wins. 

Today I would like to give in to the teenager me who loves to write. She might not write well but she enjoys it and you only life once, let's do what you makes your soul sings. 

to be continued... 


No comments:

Post a Comment