Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Having a Big Stomach


Today I am 4 days past 34th weeks, the movement inside has been more intense than it has been before. It tickles me gently, at times not too gently, but no matter how intense it makes me proud everytime. Why do I love this being so much, even if she isn't being born just yet.

It gets harder to walk longer, heavy, for sure. But the urge from the doctor to lay down on the left side has prevent me to do more stuff I'd like to do. The jewelry has been a bit abandoned consequently.

At the beginning of the pregnancy the tiresome made me guilty, I hated to stay in bed and fell asleep while I can do so many things around the house, creating something, take more photos of the jewelries, or just stay outside under the sunshine. But right now all those negative feeling vanished and what seems to be more important is to have the fetus inside me grow.

It's 6 more weeks before the due date, if I am lucky you can come out at any moment in three weeks. Am I ready, are we ready, yes, no. This feels weird.  

No comments:

Post a Comment