Monday, May 17, 2010

Banana Bread with Bread Maker Machine

When I was studying at the university, my breakfast, almost if there was a morning class, were a piece of banana bread and a Starbucks bottled frappuccino vanilla that I bought in a little cafe in front of my building.  I had a thought about wanting to eat it for like two weeks, so I decided to browse the recipe and make one for myself. Here is the recipe, 



1 1/2 cup of banana --smashed
1/3 cup of butter --melted
1 cup of sugar --you can reduce it to three-forth if you don't want it to be too sweet
1 egg --beaten
1 tsp vanilla 
4g or half sachet of levure chimique --I think this also replace the baking soda 
1 pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups of flour

Mix the banana and the butter.  Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt and slowly fold in the flour.  After all sorta mixed nicely, you put into the bread maker machine, or machine à pain, choose the method "cook" or "bake" or if yours is like mine, choose the method number 12, "cuire". Let it bake for an hour, and that's it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment