Thursday, June 03, 2010

Flower Stud Earrings

Even though I love making jewelries, but I don't understand these days I feel weird wearing them especially on a daily basis.  Well these collection I made because I thought that a simple stud would go so well with my thick-framed glasses, and none of the people at the metro would notice the 'little party' going on at my ears *wink*  et voila.. Je vous présente..

Shamrock
Each stud consist of three 6mm checz crystals in emerald, tied by a reddish gold copper wire. Diameter 11mm. Price: €4


Cornflower
Four blueish greenish shades of 4mm swarovski with a little tiny round 3mm maroon manufactured pearl in the middle. Diameter of the earrings is 7mm.  Price: €6


Orchid
Four petal  fresh water pearl flower stud earrings in dark greyish purplish shade.  Dark green 4mm swarovski in the middle, still twisted with the copper wire in silver color.  Size: 15mm. Price: €5.5


Maroonberry
The three maroon manufactured pearls match with a peridot drop. Size 10mmx17mm. Price €5
Mum
Round 6mm yellow crystal contrast with the indigo 4mm manufactured pearl in the middle.  Size: 17mm.  Price €3

1 comment: