Friday, December 17, 2010

The Ethnic Rings of my Friend Sonia

We know each other from the language school here in Paris, and I came to talk to her simply because she often sit next to me.  Not until later I found out that she is interested in so many things, has the same color preference as mine, and loves making jewelries. 

A couple of weeks ago while having lunch at her apartment she showed me the rings she made, and I thought that it would be a good idea to dress them up and have them shoot in my 'studio photo'. The word was in the quote and quote because it is far from being a professional studio, but so far it works for me.

Here they go, I hope you enjoy looking at them as I enjoy taking them.... 
















They are made out of a natural rocks and wooden beads.  The rings come in different sizes. They are so much fun you can wear them in stacks too.  If you are interested to even have one of them you can contact her directly.












1 comment: