Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spring Jewelry

Hello you, you know who you are. I am still working on your requests.. Slowly and steadily...

Here is to you something so springy and lively. Hanged under a french hook in antique gold, I came up with a three pair of earrings that I find it'd be perfect..

First a combination of Fuchsia, Baby Blue, Purple, and lime green like this necklace. This simple dangling earrings drops down to 3.5cm or 1.2 inch. With faceted milky baby blue briolette as a highlight and a cute 4mm fuchsia tip on top.




The second option,with the same hue, baby blue and fuchsia as the highlight, this pair has a simpler style. It is shorter, 2cm or 0.75inch. I added a little antique gold crown between the 4mm lime crystal and the aquamarine rondelle. 




With a completely different hue from the first two, the last option of your request distinct itself out. First the round faceted purple swarovski should capture your eyes the first. Second, there are only two color, this make this pair the smallest of all three.. 





Now if you ask my advice, Amongst the three I prefer the first one because personally I love colors but I hate carnivals. The pair suits my taste because the faceted foggy baby blue briolette tones down the brightness. Moreover, this might be the pair that match the most to your necklace. If you love the shininess of the swarovski crystal, I advice you to take the last because in person this pair looks quite bright (you perhaps already know how shiny the swarovski crystals are).  Lastly, if you love a somewhat transparent less bling bling the second pair is for you, the czech baby blue rondelle are just so soft and sweet, and with the two contrast, magenta and lime green little crystals might give you permission to be cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment