Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Morning Walk

Every morning I walk with D to his tram station.  Working from home, I find it sometimes difficult to be motivated to start the day, so last year, coming back from our summer vacation, I picked up this habit.  This way an hour of morning walk session consider to be a good daily workout and I came back home all ready to start the day.  

Sometimes, of course, I don't come straight home.  This morning I took a detour around Ivry-sur-Seine and found a funny announcement posted on one of the door around that quartier. 


In English it means: "Be Careful of weird cat, very mean and hungry.  House trapped"

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny! Would love to see the cat this warning is for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yeah true! I sorta imagine that she is black with streaks of white hair, and skinny of course..

    ReplyDelete