Monday, December 10, 2012

What I do Before Christmas


I've abandoned you.  I miss sharing the unimportant detail through my blog, but the holiday rush stops me from daydreaming.  I've been so preoccupied I haven't even plan to decorate my home for Christmas. So sad. 

I have so many things I want to tell you about. Two weeks ago I visited the Pinacothèque de Paris and so much in awe of the work delivered by Van Gogh in Japan and Hiroshige.  My Husband fell in love to the Japanese artist and dedicate one of his Pinterest board on his work.  Please wait more if you desire to read what I think about this amazing japanese artist. 

So now you know what I do before christmas, is to make sure every package arrive safely. I cross my finger it does. Here goes the photo of the mr postman's bike here in Paris. I know that the postman in the US use little car to deliver the mails, but here in Paris we prefer a more ecologique act of delivering the mail, but I'd love to imagine one of my package delivered into your door by a handsome (or beautiful) postman (or woman) and it can only make your day that day :) 

I gotta go, but if you still miss me (I hope you do) I capture the images I adore here on instagram. Bisous.

No comments:

Post a Comment