Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Gift


From time to time I get the honor to pack a christmas gift. This time is from a husband who needs to work far from home and won't be there for christmas. I asked him if I can handwritten something for his wife he said that he already had a letter to send to her, he asked me if I can send a note 'Christmas Present, Do Not Open'. I think it's cute, so cute.

As I type through this blog post, I received a notification that I have receive a review for this blue necklace. It makes me smile. She wrote "Beautiful beautiful necklace. My granddaughter will love it. Thank's." 

It's really my day today!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stories Siany!!! So much Love in this world!)

    ReplyDelete