Thursday, May 06, 2010

Penne, Grilled Chicken and Sautee Zucchini

I am not sure if cooking is easy for everybody, not for me. But last night it was quite a happy ending, I think, allow me to share one of my victory to you.  Amongst all of the pasta, penne is my favorite.  Not sure it is because they are easier to eat with a spoon or just because the name sounds cute to my ears.  I like mine al dente, so I subtract the minutes suggested by the instruction manual by one or two.  
  
yaay it works.. yummo!

Along with it, chicken breast marinated with olive oil, soy sauce, herb de provences, pepper, and super thin slices of the skin of kaffir lime. Pressure-cook for thirty minutes and faire sautee afterward to get a touch of brown.

it supposed to be moist on the inside and crispy on the outside. 

Here is the juice extracted from the pressure-cooker where, together with a full cream, I dunk the steak before I eat it. 

And lastly, for the complement: Sauté de Courgettes Express.  They are zucchini, olive oil, garlic, and red vinegar.


No comments:

Post a Comment