Monday, October 03, 2011

A Week before the Wedding...


The sun shone warmly last weekend, I got a chance to take a walk and capture this beautiful flower. Unfortunately, it would be the last nice weather before the fall starts.. This is the busiest I ever get after the vacation last summer.  We are preparing for the wedding at the townhall and the party the day after, I never really imagine that with all the unexpected detail things can be so crammed and busy.  I have made a couple of jewelries that I haven't got a chance to post at my etsy shop. Here is three of them.... 



Before I get my concentration back at work, I am expecting a week break after the wedding, and, finally, after that many visits to the tower, we finally would be able to climb up the Eiffel Tower and looking down to Paris.  I see you next weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment